NFDC Preferred Routes Database Query
- RMT WebService: 1.50
- Effective 10/10/2019 until 12/05/2019
Enter one or more of the available fields to search the NFDC Preferred Routes Database. Fields left blank will return all values of that field. You can include AND ('&'), OR ('|'), and/or NOT ('!') in your request.
- Origin: 3-5 character departure airport designator. No 'K' prefix for US.
- Destination: 3-5 character arrival airport designator. No 'K' prefix for US.
- Route Type: L, H, LSD, HSD, SLD, HLD, TEC.
- Area: Area description.
- Aircraft Types: Aircraft allowed/limitations description.
- Altitude: Altitude description.
- Route String: All or any part of the route string.
- Direction: Route direction limitations description.
- Departure ARTCC: 3 character center code.
- Arrival ARTCC: 3 character center code.