AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Real-time Status|
|Due to WX / LOCIGS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA (SFO). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 58 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WX / LOVIS, departure traffic destined to General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (BOS) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Due to WX / LOCIGS, departure traffic destined to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, DC (DCA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 37 minutes.
- Due to WX / LOCIGS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 43 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Dec 09, 2019 at 7:08 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.