AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Newark International Airport (EWR) Real-time Status|
|Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 2 hours and 27 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (BOS) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 56 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 4 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 7 minutes.
- Due to OTHER / EMERGENCY, departure traffic destined to Westchester Co Airport, White Plains, NY (HPN) will not be allowed to depart until at or after 4:45 pm EDT.
|General Departure Delays: Due to TM Initiatives:SWAP:WX, traffic is experiencing Gate Hold and Taxi delays between 31 minutes and 45 minutes in length and increasing. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Jul 22, 2018 at 8:21 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.