AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|La Guardia Airport (LGA) Real-time Status|
|Due to WEATHER / WIND, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 1 hour and 30 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / TROPICAL STORM MATTHEW, the TLPL airport was closed as of Sep 28 at 15:30 UTC. The date/time when the airport is expected to reopen is Sep 29 at 11:43 UTC.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 16 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 56 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA (SFO) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 27 minutes.
- Due to UPS COMM ISSUE, departure traffic destined to UPS airport will not be allowed to depart until at or after 14:30 UTC.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Sep 29, 2016 at 1:32 PM GMT-00:00
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.