AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Newark International Airport (EWR) Real-time Status|
|Due to WX / TSTORMS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 1 hour and 56 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WX / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 26 minutes.
- Due to WX / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 6 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 45 minutes.
- Due to RWY-TAXI / CONSTRUCTION, departure traffic destined to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, Seattle, WA (SEA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 37 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Jun 28, 2016 at 4:56 PM GMT-00:00
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.