AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|San Francisco International Airport (SFO) Real-time Status|
|Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA (SFO). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 1 hour and 33 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER/HURRICANE, the TIST airport was closed as of Sep 19 at 13:17 UTC. The date/time when the airport is expected to reopen is Sep 21 at 09:00 UTC.
- Due to WEATHER/HURRICANE, the TISX airport was closed as of Sep 19 at 14:00 UTC. The date/time when the airport is expected to reopen is Sep 21 at 11:00 UTC.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to General Edward Lawrence Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (BOS) is currently experiencing delays averaging 42 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 24 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Sep 20, 2017 at 6:25 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.