AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Philadelphia International Airport (PHL) Real-time Status|
|Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 1 hour and 33 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 3 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 11 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA (SFO) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 17 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Due to TM Initiatives:SWAP:WX, traffic is experiencing Gate Hold and Taxi delays between 16 minutes and 30 minutes in length and increasing. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: May 22, 2018 at 11:13 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.