AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) Real-time Status|
|Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 3 hours and 19 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to TSTMS, departure traffic destined to CYYZ airport is currently experiencing delays averaging 27 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 53 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 44 minutes.
- Due to CONVENTION, departure traffic destined to Friedman Memorial Airport, Hailey, ID (SUN) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Due to WX/TSTMS, departure traffic destined to CYYZ airport will not be allowed to depart until at or after 20:00 UTC.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Due to VOL:Volume, arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delay between 16 minutes and 30 minutes and increasing. |
This information was last updated: Jul 07, 2015 at 7:45 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.