AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) Real-time Status|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / TROPICAL STORM MATTHEW, the TLPL airport was closed as of Sep 28 at 15:30 UTC. The date/time when the airport is expected to reopen is Sep 29 at 11:43 UTC.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 29 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 30 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 50 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / THUNDERSTORMS, departure traffic destined to Orlando International Airport, Orlando, FL (MCO) will not be allowed to depart until at or after 3:30 pm EDT.
|General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less.|
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Sep 29, 2016 at 6:39 PM UTC
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.