AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Newark International Airport (EWR) Real-time Status|
|Due to VOLUME / VOLUME, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR). To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Los Angeles International Airport, Los Angeles, CA (LAX) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 38 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA (SFO) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 55 minutes.
- Due to VOLUME / VOLUME, departure traffic destined to Westchester Co Airport, White Plains, NY (HPN) will not be allowed to depart until at or after 8:30 pm EST.
- Due to VOLUME / VOLUME, departure traffic destined to Teterboro Airport, Teterboro, NJ (TEB) will not be allowed to depart until at or after 8:15 pm EST.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Feb 21, 2017 at 12:35 AM UTC
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.