AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE) Real-time Status|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WX / WIND, departure traffic destined to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, DC (DCA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 1 minute.
- Due to WX / LOW CIGS, departure traffic destined to John F Kennedy International Airport, New York, NY (JFK) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 21 minutes.
- Due to WX / LOW CIGS, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 28 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Traffic is experiencing gate hold and taxi delays lasting 15 minutes or less.|
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Mar 26, 2015 at 11:44 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.