AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Baltimore-Washington International Airport (BWI) Real-time Status|
|Due to WX / TSTMS, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Baltimore-Washington International Airport, Baltimore, MD (BWI). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 1 hour and 35 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WX / TSTMS, departure traffic destined to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Washington, DC (DCA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 43 minutes.
- Due to WX/TSTMS, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 3 minutes.
- Due to WX/TSTMS, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 1 hour and 26 minutes.
- Due to VOLUME / COMPACTED DEMAND, departure traffic destined to Minneapolis-St Paul International/Wold-Chamberlain Airport, Minneapolis, MN (MSP) is currently experiencing delays averaging 18 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Due to WX:Thunderstorms, traffic is experiencing Gate Hold and Taxi delays between 1 hour and 16 minutes and 1 hour and 30 minutes in length and increasing. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Sep 04, 2015 at 11:08 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.