AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX) Real-time Status|
|Due to RWY-TAXI / MAINTENANCE, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, Phoenix, AZ (PHX). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 48 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Newark International Airport, Newark, NJ (EWR) is currently experiencing delays averaging 58 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to La Guardia Airport, New York, NY (LGA) is currently experiencing delays averaging 26 minutes.
- Due to DAL REQUEST WX / SNOW-ICE, departure traffic destined to Raleigh-Durham International Airport, Raleigh/Durham, NC (RDU) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 49 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / LOW CEILINGS, departure traffic destined to San Francisco International Airport, San Francisco, CA (SFO) is currently experiencing delays averaging 40 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Jan 18, 2018 at 11:31 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.