AIRPORT STATUS INFORMATION
provided by the FAA's Air Traffic Control System Command Center
|Chicago OHare International Airport (ORD) Real-time Status|
|Due to WEATHER / SNOW-ICE, there is a Traffic Management Program in effect for traffic arriving Chicago OHare International Airport, Chicago, IL (ORD). This is causing some arriving flights to be delayed an average of 1 hour and 23 minutes. To see if you may be affected, select your departure airport and check "Delays by Destination".|
|Delays by Destination:
- Due to SNOW--ICE, departure traffic destined to CYYZ airport is currently experiencing delays averaging 42 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / SNOW-ICE, departure traffic destined to Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport, Detroit, MI (DTW) is currently experiencing delays averaging 2 hours and 59 minutes.
- Due to RWY-TAXI / CONSTRUCTION, departure traffic destined to Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, Fort Lauderdale, FL (FLL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 8 minutes.
- Due to WEATHER / WIND, departure traffic destined to Philadelphia International Airport, Philadelphia, PA (PHL) is currently experiencing delays averaging 50 minutes.
|General Departure Delays: Because a traffic management program is delaying some arriving flights, departing flight schedules may be affected. Check with your airline to determine if your flight is affected. |
|General Arrival Delays: Arrival traffic is experiencing airborne delays of 15 minutes or less. |
This information was last updated: Mar 12, 2014 at 6:44 PM GMT
Glossary of Air Traffic Management Terms
- A table containing definitions and/or descriptions of many common Air Traffic Management acronyms.